Quik Tip – Juicing for Detoxification
- – Growing Wheatgrass is easy
- – Juicing Wheatgrass requires a special juicer (few good brands)
- – To detox you can drink the juice
- – To detox you can put the juice in an enema
- – To detox you can poultice pulp or sitze bathe in juice + 2 – 4″ warm water..
- – Consume juice on an empty stomach
- – Start with 1-2 ounce increase to your level as you detox
- – Wheatgrass juice is a diuretic, replenish fluids
- – Eat uncooked fruits veggies sprouts as required
- – Eat lightly steamed veggies if detox reactions are too much
- – Rest Rebound Breathe Deep Bathe Skin Brush Meditate.
– Read to keep yourself on track, many good books on health raw Living Foods.
Get a coach or try a Raw Foods Retreat to Detox.
Nice Detailed Wheatgrass Article at: – Superfoodliving.
The Best Foods for Colon Health:
- : Veggie Kraut
- : Avocado
- : Rejuvelac
- : Papaya
- : Any Fruit with young coconut + Green Powder Smoothie. (with added fiber)
- : Raw Probiotic Fortified Dairy (not Ann Wigmore, works for non-vegan) or Nondairy probiotics for Vegan.
- : Flax / Chia Crackers
- : Udo’s Choice 3 – 6 – 9 Omega Oil
- : Garden of Life Raw Fiber, Super Seed, Slippery Elm (fine grind)
- : Less Food more Water (Hydrate Keep Hydrated)
Quik Tip – Glutamine , Lysine , Proline , sulphur rich veggies. Dulse.
Note: Fresh Green salads for sure, lightly steamed veggies if you must.
For Colon Health also try Slant Boarding. made popular by : Dr Bernard Jensen & Dr. Ann Wigmore.
Colon constipation is best relieved by hydration, eliminating all stimulant beverages. Eat instead: fiber, pectin rich foods. Then: exercise rebounding, walking, squatting. Finally; Meditate to: release mental chatter and internalized stresses………………letting go = letting Go!