Rebuild your Blood with Wheatgrass – Chlorophyll
for anti aging
by Ann Wigmore
– is an internationally acclaimed Living Food Lifestyle expert, who has dedicated her life to teaching others the simplicity and value of the Living Food Lifestyle. She has spent over thirty years in the study of nutrition and the fundamental laws of nature. Thousands of people have overcome chronic illnesses by following this lifestyle. Founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, as well as the founder of the Rising Sun Foundation, she has authored dozens of books and booklets and has lectured in thirty five countries. She teaches a “learning-by-doing’ approach to health, inspiring students to take 100% RESPONSIBILITY for their health and well-being by growing their own wheatgrass greens, and by preparing easy-to-digest nourishment. This nourishment is optimal to feed the body efficiently and to give it the energy it needs to heal itself. The teaching program makes it possible for students to continue a healthy lifestyle when they leave the Institute; it provides a way to thoroughly maintain the new well-being and contours achieved during the teaching program.
” Food for Living is Living Food “
Ann Wigmore Institute for Research
– an educational facility in Aguado, Puerto Rico provides an idyllic setting for learning the living food lifestyle. The supportive environment combines clean air and water, abundant sunlight and an ideal climate for allowing the diseased, allergic, under or overweight body to heal and rejuvenate. Dr. Wigmore has taught there at regular intervals during her years.
Dr. Wigmore (is and her successors) are excited to be pursuing her mission of educating people about the self-healing properties of the body. If you have an “incurable” disease, an allergy or a weight problem, this is a rare opportunity to learn about the vary real and well-proven healing available to you when you turn back to nature and follow its laws. This tropical paradise helps to facilitate the means of healing. The warm weather and delightful sunshine help the student relax and enjoy regular exercise in a beautiful setting. The abundance of organic and rich vegetation provide the basis for wonderful Living Food meals prepared by a loving, dedicated staff. The students can fill their lungs with clean, clear Caribbean air and connect with Nature in a country environment right on the ocean. Since Nature needs time to heal and the students must be educated to continue the program when they leave, a one month stay is suggested.
Ann Wigmore Foundation – New Mexico Call: (505) 552-0595
– Learn More Click Here – to Learn More about our 10 day Living Food health retreats.
and other excerpts from “The Wheatgrass Book” by Ann Wigmore
on The Benefits of Wheatgrass
WHEATGRASS… Increases red blood cell count, lowers blood pressure…It cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris. It stimulates metabolism and bodily enzyme systems in enriching the blood by increasing red blood cell count, and in dilating the blood pathways throughout the body, reducing blood pressure.
Stimulates the thyroid, correcting obesity, indigestion, etc. The thyroid gland is also stimulated and normalized by the use of wheat grass juice – an important step toward the correction of obesity, indigestion and a host of other complaints.
Restores alkalinity to the blood…Wheatgrass has an alkalizing effect on the blood. Its abundance of alkaline minerals helps reduce overacidity in the blood. It can be used to relieve many internal pains. It has been used successfully to treat peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other complaints of the gastrointestinal tract.
How to drink it…Ann Wigmore suggests drinking Wheatgrass juice in small amounts throughout the course of the day, always on an empty or nearly empty stomach. In general, two to four ounces every day or every other day is sufficient. Slowly sipping small quantities of the juice gives your body an opportunity to get used to its taste and effect. Taking one to two-ounce drinks straight or mixed with other juices (fruit & vegetable) and sipping slowly, will help prevent nausea or stomach upset. On a healing regime, Ann suggests you drink one or two oz up to 3 or 4 x a day. And to take one day of rest.
Powerful detoxifier and liver and blood protector…The enzymes and amino acids found in Wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine can. It strengthens our cells, detoxifies the liver, bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants.
Fights tumors and neutralizes toxins….Recent studies show that Wheatgrass juice has a powerful ability to fight tumors without the usual toxicity of drugs that also inhibit cell-destroying agents. The many active compounds found in grass juice can cleanse the blood and neutralize and digest toxins in our cells.
Whether you have a cut finger you want to heal or you desire to lose five pounds…enzymes must do the actual work. The life and abilities of the enzymes found naturally in our bodies can be extended if we help them from the outside by adding exogenous enzymes, like the ones found in Wheatgrass juice.
Remarkable similarity to our own blood…The 2nd important nutritional aspect of chlorophyll is its remarkable similarity’ to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood. Dr. Hagiwara a Japanese science and health educator, is a leading advocate for the use of grass as food and medicine. He reasons that since chlorophyll is soluble in fat particles, and since fat particles are absorbed directly in to the blood via the lymphatic system, that chlorophyll can also be absorbed in this way. In other words, when the “blood” of plants is absorbed in humans it is transformed into human blood, which transports nutrients to every cell of the body.
Wheatgrass implants reverse damage from inside the lower bowel…In the case of illness, they stimulate a rapid cleansing of the lower bowel and draw out accumulations of debris. Hold for 20 minutes.
Externally eliminates itching almost immediately…Wheatgrass juice externally applied to the skin can help eliminate itching almost immediately.
It will soothe sunburned skin…and also acts as a disinfectant. Rubbed into the scalp before a shampoo, it will help mend damaged hair and alleviate itchy, scaly scalp conditions.
Wheatgrass juice is soothing and healing for…cuts, burns, scrapes, rashes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, insect bites, boils, sores , open ulcers, tumors & so on.
As a sleep aid…merely place a tray of living Wheatgrass near the head of your bed. It will enhance the oxygen in the air and generate healthful negative ions to help you sleep more soundly. Use as a poultice and replace every two to four hours.
Add some to your bath water…and settle in for a nice, long soak.
Gargle with wheatgrass…to sweeten the breath and firm up and tighten gums.
Don’t cook it…We can only get the benefits of the many enzymes found in grass by eating it uncooked. Cooking destroys 100 percent of the enzymes in food.
Neutralizes toxins…Wheatgrass neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury and polyvinyl chloride.
The benefits of a liquid oxygen transfusion…Wheatgrass juice contains liquid oxygen. Oxygen is vital to many body processes: it stimulates digestion (the oxidation of food), clearer thinking (the brain utilizes 25 percent of the bodily oxygen supply), and protective oxygenation of the blood (a defense against anaerobic bacteria). Cancer cells cannot exist in the presence of oxygen.
Turns gray hair to its natural color again, raises energy levels…Daily consumption of Wheatgrass and sprouts can turn gray hair to its natural color again, and give you a limitless energy level.
Beauty treatment that slows down the aging process…Wheatgrass will cleanse your blood and help rejuvenate aging cells, slowing the aging process down, way down, making you feel more alive now. It will help tighten loose and sagging skin.
Lessens effect of radiation…One enzyme found in Wheatgrass, SOD, lessens the effects of radiation and acts as an anti-inflammatory compound that may prevent cellular damage following heart attacks or exposure to irritants.
Restores fertility…Wheatgrass restores fertility and promotes youthfulness.
Just soaking in it can double your red blood cell count…Dr. Bernard Jensen, found that none of the blood builders are superior to green juices and Wheatgrass. In his book Chlorophyll Magic from Living Plant Life, he mentions several cases where he was able to double the red blood cell count in a matter of days merely by having patients soak in a chlorophyll-water bath. Blood building results occur even more rapidly when patients drink green juices and Wheatgrass regularly.
Ann Wigmore on her own experience with wheatgrass…At fifty years of age my hair was gray, I had a terrible case of colitis and other colon problems, I suffered from low energy and had no clear direction in life. Out of desperation I turned to nature for relief. …In Wheatgrass, raw foods and exercise, I found what I feel is as close to the fountain of youth as we are going to get. Twenty-five years after my discovery, my hair was turned fully natural brown again. My weight has been a stable 119 and my energy level is limitless…
What’s So Great About Wheat Grass Juice?*
1. Wheatgrass juice is 70% chlorophyll.
2. Chlorophyll is the first product of light and contains more light energy than any other element.
3. Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
4. Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
5. Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
6. Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
7. Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest Wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
8. Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
9. Chlorophyll (Wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal with 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
10. Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on Wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
11. Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but Wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
12. Wheatgrass has what is called the grass juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
13. Dr. Ann Wigmore has been helping people get well from chronic disorders for 30 years using Wheatgrass.
14. Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them, and makes them over.
15. Wheatgrass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr. Earp Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrots, lettuce, celery and so on.
16. Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
17. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
18. Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
19. Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
20. Wheatgrass juice cures acne and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
21. In The American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Cruskin. M.D. recommended chlorophyll: to clear up foul-smelling odors, neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infections, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases.
22. Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
23. A small amount of Wheatgrass juice in the human diet prevents tooth decay.
24. Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will eliminate toothaches and poisons from gums.
25. Gargle with wheatgrass juice for a sore throat.
26. Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of Wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew Wheatgrass. Spit out out pulp.
27. Drink Wheatgrass juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
28. Wheatgrass juice keeps the hair from graying.
29. By taking Wheatgrass juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality and experience a sense of well-being.
30. Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
31. It is great for blood disorders of all kinds. 32. Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
33. Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
34. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema, wait 20 minutes, then implant 4-ounces of Wheatgrass juice. Retain or 20 minutes.
35. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
36. Dr. Birscher a research scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.” He said, “Chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus and the lungs.”
37. According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (Wheatgrass) as a body cleanser, rebuilder and neutralizer of toxins.
38. Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
39. Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure as it enhances the capillaries.
40. Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
Natural Healing Starts with Digestion
Search these links for natural health programs and get the education that will lead you to food for living and natural healing.
*This information is derived from the writings of doctors and research scientists and is not meant to replace the services of your physician, but offered as educational information.
Ann Wigmore Foundation – New Mexico
– Learn More Learn More on Wheatgrass & about our 10 day health retreats & Living Food.